Last year’s sold out Holi Fest was so much fun, we’re back at Topaz Farm to do it again! With organic gulal direct from India and made with food-grade ingredients like Amaltash, Beetroot, Cornstarch, Palash, Rajka Grass, Rose Petals, Spinach and Turmeric. These herbal powders are made by farmers & Tribal communities in Rajasthan and are Non-Toxic and Lead-Free. Each ticket includes a packet of colors.
This year’s event aims to be an even bigger party with dj music by yours truly and Dholi Adam McCollom. Dance performances by Anjali’s Gulabi Gang and Gurpreet Dhillon’s PDX Bhangra troupe. Color throws with Bollywood & Bhangra dance lessons at 5, 6 & 7PM.
Several local South Asian food vendors will be on site including Bhuna, Big Elephant Kitchen and ChaiWallahPdx. KulfiPdx will be on sale in the farm store.
This year will again be a benefit for farmers in India. Last year, we raised $2,000 for organizations to help drought affected farmers, to try to help prevent suicide by Indian farmers an organization that helps plant trees for farmers.
Expect to get messy as Holi is celebrated by throwing bright colored powder on each other. Wearing white or old clothes is recommended.
Doors open 4PM, event ends at 8PM. Admission for kids under 6 is free.
READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- Parking is limited – please carpool!
- Tickets include festival, parking and a packet of colors (powder). Additional colors available for purchase.
- Outside food and drinks, except water, are not permitted and no smoking of any kind is allowed.
- No animals are allowed including ESAs (Emotional Support Animals).
- No outside colors (powder) allowed.
- Farm closes at 8:00 pm. No overnight parking allowed.
- Orders are non-refundable and this event will take place rain or shine.
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT! TIX AVAILABLE HERE!